I look forward to and will go the extra mile in making sure that you have the best service and experience in working with me.
Always Strive for Excellence in the Service of All You Do.
WHY CONSIDER PIANO LESSON?
• “Music is great for stress reduction …
a form of meditation.”
• Develops right and left brain functions
• Promotes creative and logical faculties
• Helps language and history skills
• Develops multi-level thinking and math skills
• Encourages concentration and focus
• Provides an outlet for self-expression
• Success leads to self-esteem.
Over 30 years experience teaching children, teens and adults. A simple, time-tested way of reading using chordal understanding.
Uniquely offers a good foundation in classical technique as well as skills in composition and improvisation. Limited space available.
A Crane School of Music graduate with emphasis on theory and education.
• 24 hour notice of cancellation is an
absolute requirement. Make-up lessons can be scheduled.
• Lesson fees are due monthly.
• All students must attend weekly lessons regardless of the amount of practice.
This keeps motivation high and reinforces good practice habits. All are necessary for progress.
• The White House, 1997, 1999 with vocalist “Laurie” for holiday events for senior citizens and disabled children
• LaTeste, France, 2000, 2001 Performance of original solo compositions and others as part of a gala event with American artists
First Night-Binghamton 2001, 2002: piano performance of original compositions and others 2003, 2006: exclusive performance of original music with original art and poetry
• Classical music recitals: 2003 and 2005: piano duets, piano, organ duets and solo classical piano literature with Mark Cole with poetry and visual art, Binghamton, NY
• Radio broadcast: featured artist for the program Music and the Artist series for WPEL-FM radio, 2003 Recordings:
• “Heal the Child,” 1997
• “My Soul’s Kiss,” 2001